Not a huge post today – just some photos capturing moments in my trip to Sydney today.
- Some turbulence on the plane. I'm such a baby when it comes to turbulence!
- Discovered Bath & Body Works while in Dallas last year. So glad to see it here in Australia now.
- Picked up a few things from B&BW – am sure we'll grab more on the way home. LOVE these products!
- Some of the restaurants and dining areas in the hotel where we are staying. I see some late afternoon cocktails in my future 😉
- The view of the bridge from the street near our hotel.
- The Sydney streets were gorgeous to wander along this afternoon.
If anyone has any recommendations for restaurants in the city area, please let me know!! I've got five nights to fill with amazing food!
Have a wonderful summer. Hope I’ll get to travel there someday.